I’m a performer and researcher in music technology, this page is about projects and ensembles that I’ve been involved with over the years.
I work at the intersection of music performance (computer and percussion), new interfaces for musical expression, and computation intelligence (ML/AI), and I’m always looking for new ways to combine these interests!
- Intelligent Musical Instrument Lab
- ANU Code/Creativity/Culture Lab
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems (ROBIN) group
- RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
- ANU Laptop Ensemble (LENS)
- Canberra Experimental Music Studio (EMS)
- Andromeda is Coming
- Nordlig Vinter
- Ensemble Evolution
- Last Man to Die
- Strike on Stage