I bought a Korg NanoKontrol in Japan in February and, before I even had one performance with it, I managed to break the USB connector. Looking inside, I found that it was only held on by weak solder connections so I can't blame myself too much... Anyway, I looked at it again and realised that I could fix it by soldering a wire from each pin from the USB mini socket to the next component in the circuit. The surface mount soldering was very difficult but it works now. I tried to add some extra tape and foam inside the case so that the socket would be more secure now. Maybe it'll break again, but at least I have a chance to use it now!